Sell Receivable - The Process - Factoring Financing
Avoid banks’ bureaucracy. Sell receivables and improve your cash flow right away!
Accessing factoring financing simply requires a company to be selling goods or providing services to other creditworthy companies on terms.
- Account receivables factoring is not a loan. You’ll sell your outstanding receivables to us. No debt to pay back.
- Your company’s credit story does not matter!
Account Receivables Factoring Financing
Selling Receivables – The Process
Provide services or deliver goods to your customers and invoice them.
Submit your unpaid receivables to Open Capital.
Within 24 hours of submission we advance you up to 93% of the invoice value.
When the account receivables are due we collect the payment and wire you the invoice balance minus our receivable factoring fee.
- At Open Capital we provide accessible account receivables factoring financing.
- We offer receivable factoring rates beginning at 0.5%, fast funding, and high advances.
- We provide personalized customer service and direct access to decision makers.
- Our team of receivable factoring experts has extensive experience working with companies in a wide variety of industries.
… “we were able to deal directly with the decision makers and within a few short conversations… we both had a workable deal. With steady cash flow… we’re back in business again!” …J.P. – Manufacturing Client Review